Friday, January 4, 2013

Sweet Tunes aka Newbie has been home with us for about 24 hours now.  So far she has been a perfect lady in our home.  She and Lady have been getting along nicely.  Newbie has been my shadow, she wants to be wherever I am.  She is very curious about everything and gave the house a thorough inspection.
Yesterday afternoon our granddaughters visited.  They are 3 and 5 years old. Newbie was great with them. My 5 year old granddaughter decided Newbie should be named Sonic Boom instead of Newbie.  I have no idea where that came from!
Newbie wore herself out yesterday, she did not lay down and rest until the evening.  I sat on the couch and had Lady curled up on one side of me and Newbie on the other.  She came into our room at bedtime and slept on her dog bed through the night.
She likes to play with toys, she played "fetch" for a few minutes this morning with a dog toy.  If you try to play fetch with Lady she just looks at you like you are nuts.  What a difference between a very laid back 10 year old and an active 5 year old!
We don't have a fenced yard so she and Lady are walked together. She is good on the leash and seems to enjoy our walks.

0 comments: